Saturday, May 11, 2013

Outback Takeout

This morning I woke up with my eyes stuck together.  Apparently, I have pink eye in both of my eyes.  Just when you think things couldn't get any worse.  DJ and I had other plans tonight but my hideous eyes prevented us from going out anywhere.  Instead of getting normal takeout we decided to get something a little better.  Granted, in my last post I just said that Texas Roadhouse was better than Outback but in the world of takeout, Outback may just be a bit better.  I love Texas takeout but Outback is so convenient.

I ordered our stuff online.  So nice when you don't have to talk to people.  We ordered a couple of burgers tonight.  In this category, Outback wins.  I had the bloomin' burger which consisted of a seasoned burger, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, bloomin onion petals, and the sauce.  Fabulous!  The burger was cooked perfectly and tasted great!  Absolutely delicious.  Instead of French fries I had a side salad with the mustard vinaigrette dressing.  I like that you can choose another side for no additional charge.  I think the only side choice that has an additional is the grilled asparagus.  DJ ordered the classic cheeseburger- a burger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and mustard.  He got the fries.  Our burgers came with complimentary silverware and brown bread.

I didn't even tell you the best part yet.  If you haven't done Outback takeout, you're definitely missing out.  So I placed the order online, it gave us a pick up time within 20 minutes, and you have to give the model and color of the car.  When you arrive at Outback, they have special spaces reserved for takeout.  Within a few moments a waitress will come to your car, give you your food, and make change.  I think it's the best thing.  Go in your jammies, ugly sweats, slippers.  All you contacts wearers can wear your glasses without having to feel ashamed.  There is no leaving the car whatsoever.  When I've done this in the past, I have the waitress put the stuff in the backseat.  So convenient and so tasty!  I highly recommend!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment